I just picked up a ‘Hotel Turkey Breast’, a Full breast with wings, no legs. Our family it’s the favorite part. I can even Stuff it, or bone and roll. But what to do with all the leftovers.
- 2 Frozen Pie Crusts, thawed or refrigerated ready to use.***See note for gluten free
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken, Celery soup, or 1 cup of leftover Gravy, made with cornstarch for Gluten Free
- 2 cups of rough chopped Turkey
- 1 bag of defrosted Mixed Vegetables or leftover thanksgiving vegetables diced (potatoes, onions, squash etc.
- In large bowl mix together all ingredients except Pie Crust
- Fill bottom crust with mixture, top with second crust, pinch crusts together, make 2 inch knife slit in center top crust
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown
- Let sit for 5 minutes
- ****For Gluten Free- Omit crusts, Top with 4- cups of precooked mashed potatoes, sweet Potatoes or Squash as a top ‘Crust’
- Go to Cheap.com for a full page of cheapskate Turkey dishes